Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Amberen - Know the Truth


It can be a difficult decision when you are faced with the prospect of buying Amberen, the herbal remedy for menopause relief. When I was considering it I found there was a lot of misleading information out there so I am writing this article to help all those women who are considering buying Amberen but need some questions answered first.

The first thing people ask is whether Amberen works or not. The answer to this is a little complicated. In short it does work, but for a minority it might not. In my job I work with many women who have taken Amberen for their symptoms and I would say it works in about 80 percent of the cases. In some women it just seems to have no effect at all but in others it completely gets rid of their uncomfortable symptoms. What I would suggest, therefore, is to get a trial of Amberen before you commit and then see if it starts working for you after a couple of weeks.

The second thing that many women rightly ask is does Amberen have any side effects? There have been some reports of minor headaches but nothing more serious than this. As for me, I felt a headache the first couple of times I took Amberen but it soon went away after about a week or so. Fortunately it is approved by the FDA which was a big deal-breaker for me as it means that it has been tested and will be safe. Furthermore, Amberen is an all natural product so there are no nasty chemicals in there which could do long term damage.

The next thing to be concerned about is how reliable the company which produces Amberen is. In my dealings with the company they were very efficient and there were no problems. They are part of the Better Business Bureau so you can be assured that it is not just a scam.

Finally there is the question of how convenient Amberen is. It can be quite difficult to take Amberen every morning but on the other hand you only have to take it for three months and then you can have a three month break.

No comments:

Post a Comment